By staying at the ReMIX Hotel, you agree to respect these rules and follow these recommendations:
- You must present a health pass to our team to access breakfast from August 1st (valid for anyone from 12 years old).
- For those that are not vaccinated, you will need to present a PCR test or antigenic test done less than 48 hours prior to arrival or a proof that you recovered from the Covid.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory within the establishment, from 6 years old.
- Please wash your hands regularly or use hydroalcoholic gel as soon as you arrive at the hotel. Hydroalcoholic gel will be made available to you within the establishment.
- Please do not shake hands with our teams or other guests.
- Please sneeze or cough into your elbow, use disposable tissues and throw them away immediately after use.
- Avoid paying cash services as much as possible, please use credit card payments.
- Please respect social distancing and markings on the ground.
Rooms, corridors and common areas:
- All equipment and accessories in the room have been cleaned and disinfected during the cleaning service before your arrival.
- Door handles, buttons, switches: all of these contact points have been cleaned and disinfected before your arrival.
- For health reasons, room cleaning will be done before your arrival but cannot be provided during your stay. However, you can ask for new or additional towels at reception, as well as a restocking of your courtesy tray (coffee, tea, etc.).
- Whenever possible, we will ask you to leave your bedroom window open when you check out.
- General: You must present a health pass to our team to access breakfast from August 1 (valid for anyone from 12 years old).
- Restaurant tables and facilities used by customers will be disinfected.
- Breakfast is served as a self-service buffet, at its usual hours.
We hope to have answered all the questions you have. But if that is not the case, please do not hesitate to contact our team.