Because safety for you and our staff comes first, we took measures to welcome you the best way we can:
To protect yourself and others from Coronavirus :
- Respect social distancing
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm or use a disposable tissue
- Wash your hands very frequently or use hydroalcoholic lotion
- Avoid close contact when greeting people
- Respect circulation directions in common areas.
Also, we adapted our services for you :
- Hydroalcoholic lotion will be at disposal
- Meticulous cleaning measures have been reinforced
- Common areas have been adapted to respect social distancing
- Check-in procedures have been adapted to minimize contact and assure you a warm welcome
- In some cases, signatures may not be requested or necessary to approve food and beverage orders
- Your room may only be accessible by you and your family on request
- Cleaning routine may only be done in your absence
- Air conditioning has been cleaned and adapted to maximize air circulation
- A meticulous cleaning routine has been defined for common areas
- Services such as porter, room service have been adapted to minimize contact
- Food and beverage will be served by our staff at the door of your room, or to take away.
New general sales conditions due to the particular situation we live in:
All reservations made for stays until August 31,2020 on our website, by email or phone are flexible and can be cancelled until the day before your arrival before 6pm.
All these facilities and services may be adjusted according to the governmental recommendations.